*Please take note that in the event of rain on the day, a waterproof rain jacket will be compulsory. You will not be allowed to run without one.
* You will obey the directions of the race marshals at all times.
*Ipods/ear phones/music devices are not allowed during the run.
* All persons entering the race agrees that you are fully aware that partaking in these events is done so entirely at your own risk. The organizing bodies/employees/agents or any other persons/organizations/establishments or other personnel involved with the event shall not be liable for any damage, loss, theft, injury, accident or death suffered by any person, howsoever caused, prior to the event, during the event or after the event.
*Please, Do NOT run if you are ill, have a history of heart and or other illness that may be detrimental to your health and/or if you have been ill a week to 10 days before the run. If you have entered in this case, we will need a Doctor’s certificate or similar to confirm the above to affect a refund – less costs already incurred by the race organizers.
* In the event of a medical emergency, the organizing bodies/authorities will use their discretion and follow procedures deemed necessary for evacuation and /or medical assistance thereof.
* Due to unforeseen circumstances or severe weather conditions, the organizer/s may be entitled to change routes and in extreme cases, cancel the event/s at any given time. The event/s may or may not be postponed to another date.
* In the event of cancellation of any event/s, cancellation fees will not be refundable.
* Stick to the existing road and trails and do not take short cuts.
* Do not tamper with the vegetation or stray off the trail. Any one found guilty of this will be disqualified.
* Do not litter, or dispose of any paper or plastics on the trail. Anyone caught doing this will be disqualified from the event and we reserve the right to issue a lifetime ban from all future events, and affiliate events.
The final date to apply for full race entry refunds is 5pm, 19 April 2019.
If you are unable to make the event and wish to apply for a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund.
Partial cash refunds will be allowed up until 12pm, 26 April.
A partial refund is limited to R300 cash back, and you will receive your Technical Race T.
Substitutions are allowed. Should you however substitute with another runner, it is the responsibility of the entrant to inform the substitute that we can guarantee availability of Run Trail Technical T in the substitute runners size.
Substitution cut off: 12pm, 24 April, 2019. Please email us at email@example.com requesting a substitution.